Houston Appliance Repair is a best-in-class appliance repair company, specializing in refrigerator repair, and large appliance repair in the Greater Houston Area. We have a 4.9-star rating with satisfied clients on Google. We believe our clients’ own words speak the most loudly. Refrigerator repair is a very large part of our business and we are extremely qualified to work on most makes and models.
Over the years, we’ve repaired countless makes and models of refrigerators. Providing timely, affordable, and quality work is our promise to you. We always stand behind our work. We strive to earn your trust so you will only think to call us when an appliance breaks down or just needs routine maintenance.
We get calls every day saying;
- The refrigerator doesn’t seem to be running right
- Our refrigerator isn’t cooling properly and it seems like it is just running non-stop.
- The refrigerator’s doors won’t close properly. I can feel cool air when I reach for the handle.
- It’s making a noise that doesn’t sound right. I never seem to recall it being this loud.
- I’ve noticed an increase in my electric bill the last few months
We know that your refrigerator is a long-term investment, so we promise to do everything we can to get it running properly at a repair price that won’t break the bank. If we feel the repairs are just going to be too much, we will always be forthright and suggest getting a new fridge. Our business is built on earning your trust.
Some Top Causes We Experience for Refrigerator Repair
Here are some of the most common causes a refrigerator malfunctions. Don’t worry; these are all issues that we can fix for you today.
- Overload and Relay Failure – This can cause the compressor not to run and completely stop, which ceases al cooling. If your refrigerator seems like it has stopped running, we would advise you to call us, unplug your refrigerator, and avoid opening it to conserve as much cold air inside the refrigerator and freezer as possible.
- Cold Control/Thermostat Failure – This can lead to erratic and inefficient cooling. We do a thorough diagnosis to determine the issue(s).
- Drain Stoppage – This is usually the case if you see water at the bottom of your refrigerator or an ice sheet in the lower part of your freezer. If you have an automatic icemaker, we recommend turning it off or if you can, turn the water feed line valve to the off position.
- Damper not Opening – This may be the cause if the fridge side is not cooling
- Defrost Heaters Failure – This can be seen by evidence of frost build up.
Providing A+ Refrigerator Repair to Greater Houston
At Houston Appliance Repair, we provide/offer:
- Same-day, guaranteed service when you call before 1 pm. Even if you call after, we will everything possible to still get there. We understand how stressful it can be if your refrigerator isn’t working, not to mention costly if you have to throw spoiled food away.
- Appointments scheduled at your convenience. We will make every effort to cater to your schedule to minimize disruption to your daily schedule.
- Refrigerator repair service to the greater Houston area. Additionally, we service all of the surrounding areas such as;
- The Woodlands
- All other surrounding locations
- Reliable, friendly and knowledgeable appliance repair professionals. We are A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau and have a 4.9 star rating on Google. We treat every service call with the utmost professionalism.
- High-End refrigerators – We fix all makes and models including Sub-Zero and other higher end makes.
- Refrigerator repair on all major brands and models. Please give us as much information as possible when calling us so we can try and project what parts (if any) will be needed.
- Waived service call when we repair your refrigerator or appliance with no hidden fees.
- Warranty on all parts and labor. We offer a full year warranty on parts and 90 days labor.
- Peace of mind with our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- We have a proven track record of satisfied new and repeat customers.
We’re family-owned, from Houston, and we treat our customers like family. When your refrigerator isn’t cooling or operating properly, we recommend that you call the refrigerator repair experts at Houston Appliance Repair to fix your refrigerator today.
Here are some other common symptoms we regularly come across;
- Refrigerator is making a clicking or humming sound or any other non-normal sounds
- The freezer is working, but refrigerator isn’t or visa versa
- Frost and ice is forming in my freezer and my fridge doesn’t seem cold enough
- My refrigerator is freezing food even when I have it set to the warmest thermostat setting
- Ice maker is not making ice, making it too slow, or not as much as it used to.
To schedule a same-day service call most anywhere Houston, just give us a call.