When you commit to an upscale kitchen remodel, you will want to add the best appliances you can afford. Based on reports from appliance repair companies, you can’t go wrong with Sub-Zero appliances. They are built to last for years – and the price reflects that! – but they are not immune to the need for repairs. In fact, you should find an appliance service you trust that offers factory-certified repair of Sub-Zero refrigerators and wine coolers, as well as cooktops, ranges, and ovens manufactured under the Wolf name.
Why You Might Want Sub-Zero And Wolf Appliances
Sub-Zero products are made to give a customized look to your kitchen. They work well with the newest kitchen trend to build in units behind cabinets, which gives a fresh, European look to your kitchen. If you don’t care for the wooden enclosures, you can also order the units with glass doors.
The units have no sides as they are built in and are sized to match the depth of your counters. Depending on the design of your kitchen, you can have a traditional unit that contains a freezer and refrigerator, a separate refrigerator or freezer under the counter, or even a wine cooler.
The complementary Wolf line includes built-in ovens, cooktops, and range tops, as well as complete ranges. In addition, the company also offers amenities such as microwaves, warming drawers, specialty modules, ventilation methods, outdoor grills, and even coffee systems.
A major remodel is the perfect time to add every convenience you ever wanted. SubZero can make your dreams come true. In return for your sizable investment, you get a great warranty that will keep your appliances trouble-free for years.
What You Need To Know About Sub-Zero And Wolf Warranties
Although the products are well made to last much longer than standard appliances, they may require professional installation, maintenance, and repair service because they are built in and not as accessible as the products used by most consumers. When you invest in a Sub-Zero refrigerator, you have the advantage of long manufacturer’s warranties and the option of purchasing extended warranties:
- Two-year TOTAL PRODUCT warranty (parts and labor).
- Five-year SEALED SYSTEM warranty (parts and labor).
- Sixth through twelfth year LIMITED SEALED SYSTEM warranty (sealed system parts only which including compressors, condensers, evaporators, filter-driers, heat exchangers, all tubing that carries the refrigerant).
For Wolf products, the warranty summary is:
- Two years total PRODUCT WARRANTY (parts and labor).
- Third through fifth year LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY including some electronic boards, electric heating elements, gas burners.
Why You Need Houston Appliance Service
As noted in our previous blog post Understanding Sub-Zero Appliance Repair In Houston, your new appliances may be subject to specific problems.
- Factory-certified technicians have completed rigid screening and training by Sub-Zero and Wolf.
- They are experts in installation, diagnostics, maintenance and repair.
- They have genuine replacement parts on hand and will only use genuine Sub-Zero and Wolf replacement parts on your appliances.
- They are committed to performing work not covered by warranty at competitive rates.
With 25 years of experience in working with Sub-Zero and Wolf Appliances, Houston Appliance Repair knows how to keep your appliances running correctly. For Sub-Zero repair in Houston, call Houston Appliance Repair at (713) 574-9799.