If you are one of the growing group of Americans who wants a gourmet kitchen at your disposal, you are likely to opt for a high-end range with features you love. Modern stoves are not only sleeker, but offer many conveniences only found in restaurants a decade or two ago.
Features To Consider For The Range In Your Gourmet Kitchen
There are many features you might like for your stylish new range.
- One feature that is a carryover from times past is the double oven range. Depending on the model, you may have to consider the same size or a small and a large one. This arrangement allows you to not only cook Thanksgiving for crowd, but vary your use, according to your needs. Rather than relying on the microwave or countertop unit, you can get oven-baked goodness while heating up a smaller area for daily use.
- Modern versions of the double oven may include a convection oven that circulates hot air around the food instead of just relying on radiation. The convection process cooks food more quickly, so some models may even include a conversion panel that shows you how to alter your cooking time if you are cooking with the convection feature.
- If you prefer the baking consistency of an electric oven and a gas cooktop, a dual-fuel range can be your answer. This setup requires both a gas line and a 220 connection for electricity, a small inconvenience to have your meals come out the way you want them to.
- Smoothtop ranges have been available for decades, but new flattop induction ranges allow cooking that is up to 25% faster than on a regular electric smoothtop. The surface also stays cooler before and after cooking, which makes the range safer and easier to clean.
- Pro-style ranges, which may have additional burners, resemble the look of those used in restaurant kitchens. The features may vary greatly from professional models, and the warranties may also vary.
- Some cooks prefer slide-in ranges, which offers the look of a pro style model at a lower cost. Like pro-style models, slid- ins have controls on the front since there is no back panel. They may also have no side so that they fit between cabinets and have a cooktop that overlaps you counter. These ranges offer a stylish, more customized look.
Consider Your Appliance Repair Options When Buying High-End Stoves
Any of these options can make your stove the centerpiece of your gourmet kitchen as long as you want to pay the higher price for these features. What is also important is that you entrust their repair to a qualified appliance repair service. Working with these features and many other conveniences offered on modern ranges requires special expertise.
In the Houston area, whether you need warranty service or are seeking to repair an out-of-warranty range, Houston Appliance Repair offers the skills and experience you need for high-end models of brands such as JenAir, ASKO, Admiral, Amana, Bosch, Dacor, Estate, Frigidaire, GE, Hotpoint, Jenn, Kenmore, Kitchen Aid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Roper, Sears, SubZero, Tappan, Thermador, Whirlpool, White Westinghouse, and Wolf. With over 25 years of experience repairing state-of-the-art appliances, Houston Appliance Repair offers same-day service, free estimates, and reasonable prices.
For service, just call (713) 574-9799 to set up a convenient service appointment.